Friday, February 15, 2019

30 Powerful Morning Prayer Points To Command The Day

Psalm 63:1-2:
O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; 2 To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.
The morning hours are very crucial times in the realm of the spirit. The powers of darkness often seize the early hours of the morning, between 12.00 am and 3.00am GMT, to carry out their evil acts. The bible speaking in Matthew 13:25:25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. As a child of God, you must understand the importance of morning prayer, if you only sleep all through the early hours of the day, you cannot control the rest of the day. A lot of sleeping Christians today are victims of the enemies attack, but today we shall tell the devil no more!!!. I have compiled 30 powerful morning prayer points to command the day. Only those who take advantage of their early morning prayer times, can take control of the rest of there day.
This is an important lesson in the school of spiritual warfare,the morning hours are transitional hours, it is a fertile time for the devil to strike. It is also a fertile time
for believers to disarm the powers of darkness and prophesy blessings to their day. When we pray morning prayers, we cancel all the arrows of the devil that flies by day and all the pestilence that roam in darkness and all the destructions that wasteth at noon day, Psalms 91:5-6. When we seek God early, we find Him early in the day, when we engage in morning prayer, we command our day all through. I encourage you today to always take advantage of early morning prayers. Use this early hours of the day to declare blessings over your day, give God quality praises, rebuke the hand of the enemy over your life and finally declare what you want to see in your life each day. The best time to engage in this kind of prayers in between the hours of 12.00am to 3.00 am GMT. Different timezones applies to different countries, but just know its from midnight to the third hour of the day. As you engage this powerful morning prayer points to command the day,I see you commanding your day in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS

1. I take authority over this day, in the name of Jesus.
2. I draw upon heavenly resources today, in the name of Jesus.
3. I confess that this is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it, in the name of Jesus.
4. I decree that all the elements of this day will cooperate with me, in Jesus’ name.
5. I decree that these elemental forces will refuse to cooperate with my enemies this day, in Jesus’ name.
6. I speak unto you the sun, the moon and the stars, you will not smite me and my family this day, in Jesus’ name.
7. I pull down every negative energy, planning to operate against my life this day, in Jesus’ name.
8. I dismantle any power that is chanting incantations to capture this day, in the name of Jesus.
9. I render null and void, such incantations and satanic prayers over me and my family, in the name of Jesus.
10. I retrieve this day from their hands, in the name of Jesus.
11. Every battle in the heavenlies, be won by angels conveying my blessings today, in Jesus’ name.
12. My Father, let everything You have not planted in the heavenlies be uprooted, in Jesus’ name.
13. O Lord, let the wicked be shaken out of my heavens, in the name of Jesus.
14. O sun, as you are coming out today; uproot every wickedness targeted at my life, in the name of Jesus.
15. I programme blessings into the sun for my life, in the name of Jesus.
16. O sun, I have risen before you, cancel every evil programme projected into you against me by wicked powers, in the name of Jesus.
17. You this day, you will not destroy my prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
18. O sun, moon and stars, carry your afflictions back to the sender and release them against him, in Jesus’ name.
19. O God, arise and uproot everything You have not planted in the heavenlies that is working against me, in Jesus’ name.
20. O Lord, let the wicked be shaken out of the ends of the earth, in the name of Jesus.
21. O sun, as you come forth, uproot all the wickedness that has come against my life, in the name of Jesus.
22. I programme blessings into the sun, the moon and the stars for my life today, in the name of Jesus.
23. O sun, cancel every daily evil programme drawn up against me, in the name of Jesus.
24. O sun, torment every enemy of the kingdom of God in my life, in the name of Jesus.
25. O sun, throw away those who spend the night pulling me down, in the name of Jesus.
26. O elements, you shall not hurt me, in Jesus’ name.
27. O heavenlies, you shall not steal from my life today, in the name of Jesus.
28. I establish the power of God over the heavenlies, in the name of Jesus.
29. O sun, moon and stars, fight against the stronghold of witchcraft targeted at me today, in Jesus’ name.
30. O heavenlies, torment every unrepentant enemy to submission, in Jesus’ name.
Thank you Jesus.


94 comments:

  1. The enemy is on fire πŸ”₯..
    Jesus we bless your Name
    Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Father I thank you for what you have done an what you will do we bind the enemy in Jesus Jesus mighty name that no weapons words thoughts or actions shall prosper against me an my family in Jesus mighty name

    ReplyDelete
  3. My God and and my father thank you for giving the day against the wish of our enemies . In Jesus name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. O Lord Jesus I thank you for your mercy in my life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen thank you father God in the name of Jesus Amen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen thank you father God in the name of Jesus Amen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thank, love and respect you my Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Graceful and merciful God,thanks for your exordinarny love and protection in Jesus name πŸ™

      Delete
  9. Amen thank you father God in the name of Jesus Amen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Jesus πŸ™ this prayers

    ReplyDelete
  11. The God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph in which we always and will always put our trust should protect and save us from all satanic work and all temptation that we make us deny him in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you lord for gift of life n ur protection OVER OUR life's May ur name be blessed JEHOVAH

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Jesus for answers prayers. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  14. May God in His infinite mercy cause the heavens to be opened because of us and families and strengthen us to operate under open heavens and cause the realm of divine to open our spiritual channel so that we can all be lighted by His Word, so that with His breath of life, we can come alive and our world can be changed for the better in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Father I thank u for answering my prayers πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lord Jesus I thank you for answering my prayer, may ur name b praise Father .

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you Jesus Hallelujah πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ glory to God forever

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! No matter how stubbornness devil maybe, this prayer, it must hear.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Emmanuel, I thank God for prayer answers I'm grateful to God almighty for this opportunity him have given me to pray and fast and I ask God for his mercy and loving kindness upon us, oh God Any steps i take let your grace be with me in Jesus name amen πŸ™πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh lord I just want to say thank you for everything, I'm grateful, Thankful and blessed πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you lord for your mercy and favour

    ReplyDelete
  22. Father Lord thank you for answering my prayers

    ReplyDelete
  23. Father Lord I thank you, may your well be done

    ReplyDelete
  24. Amen, may you be with me always lord

    ReplyDelete
  25. Amen Amen Amen πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™
    Thank you Jesus ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  26. Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!
    Thank you faithful God for the prayers answered!
    By your words this morning and the strong manifestation of your words this morning let what so ever i lay my hands to do be prosper, and let every word i speak from my mouth in your name manifest without any delay in the name of Jesus Christ. AMEN πŸ“–πŸ“ΏπŸ•Š️πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm Forever Grateful to you Ominipotent Jehovah! Take control of this new day as i and my household start again in your name Amen... And protect each and everyone around me with your mighty blood of protection and spiritual breakthrough in Jesus Name i manifest and declare in your name Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  28. AMEN! AMEN!! AND AMEN!! πŸ“–πŸ“ΏπŸ™πŸ»
    I SHALL POSSESS MY POSSESSION IN JESUS NAME I DECREE AND DECLARE IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Used these prayer points for today all thanks to God Amen

    ReplyDelete
  30. Father my whole life depend on you lord

    ReplyDelete
  31. I thank you lord for you protection today lord

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lord please be my umbrella today πŸ™πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  33. Lord take control of the day πŸ™πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  34. Lord I hand my day and all it has got to you lord

    ReplyDelete
  35. Lord you made this day and you are my creator lord take charge

    ReplyDelete

30 Early Morning Prayer Points For Spiritual Warfare.

Psalms 5:2-3 : 2 Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray. 3 My voice shalt thou hear in the morni...