Friday, February 15, 2019

Prayer Against Early Death

Psalms 91:16:
16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
Today we are going to be engaging a prayer against early death. Gods will for all His children is that we live a very long and fulfilling life.Early death or premature death is not the will of God for us, in Exodus 23:25, God promised us that we will live to fulfill our days and in Psalms 91:16 He said we will be satisfied with Long life. Death is a certain destination of all living creatures, but God wants us to live a long and happy life on earth. Many of our covenant fathers that served God in the bible lived a very long and fulfilling life. Abraham lived for 175years, Genesis 25:7, Isaac lived for 180 years, Genesis 35:28, Jacob lived for 147 years, Genesis 47:28. We serve the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, therefore we are all entitled to live a long and fulfilling life.
As we engage this prayer against early death, we shall be addressing the spirit of death and hell, we shall be rebuking them in the name of Jesus. Christ have paid the ultimate price for our redemption, and he destroyed the power of death and hell and collected there keys ( authorities),over us,Revelation 1:17-19. Therefore as a child of God, death has know power over us because we are in Christ Jesus. Pray this prayer with understanding that death has no power over you as a christian. Understand that you are not permitted to die untimely or premature,you are not permitted to die early or before your time in this world. As a child of God, long life is your portion and you are entitled to enjoy a well fulfilled life on earth. As you pray this prayer with faith today,I declare that you shall see your great grand children to the fourth generation in health and wholeness in jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Father, I thank you for the power of resurrection and life.
2. I release myself from every curse of untimely death, in the name of Jesus.
3. I break every unprofitable covenant of untimely death, in the name of Jesus.
4. I remove my life from every shadow of death, in Jesus’ name.
5. I bind and paralyse every strongman of death and hell, in the name of Jesus.
6. O Lord, strengthen my body, soul and spirit.
7. Every secret about battles against my spiritual life, be revealed, in the name of Jesus.
8. I release myself from the grip of the spirit of infirmity, in the name of Jesus.
9. I drink the blood of Jesus into the whole of my system.
10. O Lord, build the hedge of fire around me.
11. Spirit of life, replace the spirit of death in my life, in Jesus’ name.
12. Woe unto the demonic vessel, that the enemy would use to cause me spiritual injury, in the name of Jesus.
13. Father Lord, let Your glory cover every aspect of my life, in Jesus’ name.
14. Father Lord, let Your angels encamp around me, in Jesus name.
15. I renounce and break every death covenant that I have made or which anyone has made on my behalf, in Jesus name.
16. I remove the control of my life from the hands of any dead person, in the name of Jesus.
17. I stand again every covenant of sudden death, in Jesus name.
18. Every blessing of mine that has been buried in the ground or under any water, be released by fire, in Jesus’ name.
19. I cancel my name from every death register, in Jesus name.
20. I stand against every form of tragedy, in Jesus’ name.
Thank You Father For answering My Prayers In Jesus name.

20 comments:

  1. Amen.I rebuke any evil spirit that is waiting to conquer me in the name of JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lord for answers prayers. I and my family will not die prematurely we shall fullfil destiny and live long in Jesus name. Amen and Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lord Jesus I thank u this morning for answering my prayer, may your way b Don in my life forever.🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will not die but live to declare the goodness of God in my life and family. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you father for answering my prayers Amen .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen thank Jesus for answering my prayer in Jesus mighty name amen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you God for helping me out and seeing us through 🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen Amen Amen
    Thank God for the the gift of life

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amen i rebeuk every evil spirit formed against my life in jesus name

    ReplyDelete

30 Early Morning Prayer Points For Spiritual Warfare.

Psalms 5:2-3 : 2 Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray. 3 My voice shalt thou hear in the morni...